Thursday, December 31, 2009

the things I've learned...

After 4 months of being in an MBA program, I've learned a few things about myself:
  1. I can function on less than 5 hours of sleep for weeks at a time...at a level that Forrest Gump could relate to, but functioning nonetheless.
  2. TAing 4 classes, taking 7, and recruiting in one quarter isn't very sustainable...read: muti-tasking is not in my destiny.
  3. MBAs are really smart. And entitled. And savvy (not the pirate-kind...well, only the select few)...the roads are paved with dandelions on my swift trek back to mediocrity.
  4. Microsoft Outlook can be addictive...despite its penchant for crashing at inopportune moments. I've become one of those email junkies...someone get me a micro$oft patch.

1 comment:

Pauline said...

hahahah micro$oft? XD nice.