Tuesday, February 28, 2006

my eclectic room

This is a slice of a beautiful corner from my retro teal/white heaven. Right angles are boring...but diagonals are fun. My fish tank is actually in my closet (Yes, there is a huge hole in the wall where the fish tank fits). The story is that the inhabitant of my room was extremely trashed a few years ago and knocked off a part of a chunk of the wall with a sledgehammer. For aesthetic and safety purposes, there's now a fish tank there.

I have a molly, two gold dusts, and one non-functional algae eater. I did have a swordtail and a huge Japanese goldfish, but they succumbed to old age. Only guys have lived in this room before me. Apparently the fish are good for luring girls into the room (like that'll help me), who swoon over the cuteness of a sensitive man taking care of fish.

No comments: